CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, October 02, 2003

tomorrow's my school grad night thingy. and im not even excited.. bah. im gonna be wearing a halter with a SKIRT. gawd. and either flat slippers or heels. not sure yet.. and im either using my sister's prada or coach bag.

and after that, i have to go all the way to pasir ris. eww. the thought of it totally bores me. and i cant even fag tomorrow. wth.

im having a birthday party on the 1st of november. at ridout road's macdonalds!!!! okay. that was just a joke. tasha is actually the one having a birthday party. haha. mine's all the way till the end of the year. abour 3 months more? and no, im not having a party at macdonald's. still deciding what to do for my 17th birthday this year. hrrrms.

i wanna pierce my tongue!!! soon!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home